SP manifesto promises special benefits for Muslims
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party (SP) Mulyama Singh Yadav on Wednesday released his party`s manifesto for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, which promises sops and special benefits to the members of the Muslim community.
Apparently wooing the Muslim votebank, the party patriarch promised to provide special benefits to them.
The SP manifesto also promises to set up a special commission to look at the needs of poor upper caste members.
In its manifesto, the party has promised to focus on development in Purvanchal and Bundelkhand regions and increase agricultural land in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus