Sridevi campaigns for Amar Singh
Agra: Bollywood actress Sridevi and her husband Bonney Kapoor on Tuesday campaigned for Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) candidate Amar Singh in Fatehpur Sikri in Uttar Pradesh.
Huge crowds turned up to see Sridevi, causing traffic jams on the national highway, witnesses said. Amar Singh`s RLD has an alliance with the Congress.
He is pitted against Samajwadi Party`s Pakshlika Singh and BJP`s Choudhary Babu Lal. The Aam Admi Party has fielded Laxmi Choudhary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you