Sridevi campaigns for Amar Singh
Agra: Bollywood actress Sridevi and her husband Bonney Kapoor on Tuesday campaigned for Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) candidate Amar Singh in Fatehpur Sikri in Uttar Pradesh.
Huge crowds turned up to see Sridevi, causing traffic jams on the national highway, witnesses said. Amar Singh`s RLD has an alliance with the Congress.
He is pitted against Samajwadi Party`s Pakshlika Singh and BJP`s Choudhary Babu Lal. The Aam Admi Party has fielded Laxmi Choudhary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- IIT-JEE Main rankings out; boys dominate list
- Oops! No changes in ticketing rules from July 1, says Railways
- Who said what on Anil Kumble's appointment as Team India's head coach
- 78 dead, 200 badly hurt in extreme weather in eastern China
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!