Third Front government at Centre after polls: Mulayam Singh
Balaghat: Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav claimed here on Thursday that after the general elections, a Third Front goverment would be formed with the help of his party.
"After the elections, only a Third Front government would come to power at the Centre and that too with the help of the Samajwadi Party," Mulayam said, addressing a rally here in support of the SP candidate from Balaghat, Anubha Munjare.
Criticising BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, he said that his dream of becoming Prime Minister of the country would prove to be merely a "daydream", since the BJP will not be able to win a single seat in Uttar Pradesh.
"Except a few states, the BJP will get smaller number of seats in rest of the country. In Uttar Pradesh, it won`t be able to win a single seat. In such a situation, Modi`s dream of becoming Prime Minister will only remain a daydream," he said.
He said that the condition of Muslims is bad and they remain backward even today on the social, economic and educational fronts, which was also accepted by the Sachchar Committee report.
Later, addressing a rally in Seoni which is also a part of the Balaghat constituency, Mulayam alleged that Modi`s claim of development in Gujarat is hollow.
He claimed that after Samajwadi Party formed a government in Uttar Pradesh led by Akhilesh Yadav, the condition of power supply, water and roads had improved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Video of cops dancing with woman goes viral, inquiry ordered
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened