Third Front government at Centre after polls: Mulayam Singh
Balaghat: Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav claimed here on Thursday that after the general elections, a Third Front goverment would be formed with the help of his party.
"After the elections, only a Third Front government would come to power at the Centre and that too with the help of the Samajwadi Party," Mulayam said, addressing a rally here in support of the SP candidate from Balaghat, Anubha Munjare.
Criticising BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, he said that his dream of becoming Prime Minister of the country would prove to be merely a "daydream", since the BJP will not be able to win a single seat in Uttar Pradesh.
"Except a few states, the BJP will get smaller number of seats in rest of the country. In Uttar Pradesh, it won`t be able to win a single seat. In such a situation, Modi`s dream of becoming Prime Minister will only remain a daydream," he said.
He said that the condition of Muslims is bad and they remain backward even today on the social, economic and educational fronts, which was also accepted by the Sachchar Committee report.
Later, addressing a rally in Seoni which is also a part of the Balaghat constituency, Mulayam alleged that Modi`s claim of development in Gujarat is hollow.
He claimed that after Samajwadi Party formed a government in Uttar Pradesh led by Akhilesh Yadav, the condition of power supply, water and roads had improved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Two criminals arrested; stolen motorcycle, arms recovered
- Congress not to project a CM candidate in Gujarat
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Balochistan Assembly adopts resolution against PM Narendra Modi - Know details
- JNU rape case: Accused scholar Anmol Ratan suspended from university