Third Front govt will be formed at Centre after LS polls: Mulayam Singh Yadav
Balaghat: Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav claimed here on Tuesday that after the general elections, a Third Front goverment would be formed with the help of his party.
"After the elections, only a Third Front government would come to power at the Centre and that too with the help of the Samajwadi Party," Mulayam said, addressing a rally here in support of the SP candidate from Balaghat, Anubha Munjare.
Criticising BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, he said that his dream of becoming Prime Minister of the country would prove to be merely a "daydream", since the BJP will not be able to win a single seat in Uttar Pradesh.
"Except a few states, the BJP will get smaller number of seats in rest of the country. In Uttar Pradesh, it won`t be able to win a single seat. In such a situation, Modi`s dream of becoming Prime Minister will only remain a daydream," he said.
He said that the condition of Muslims is bad and they remain backward even today on the social, economic and educational fronts, which was also accepted by the Sachchar Committee report.
Later, addressing a rally in Seoni which is also a part of the Balaghat constituency, Mulayam alleged that Modi`s claim of development in Gujarat is hollow.
He claimed that after Samajwadi Party formed a government in Uttar Pradesh led by Akhilesh Yadav, the condition of power supply, water and roads had improved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre