Tribal-dominated Narmada district records 80.76 percent voting
Vadodara: Tribal-dominated Narmada district has recorded 80.76 percent of voting during Lok Sabha elections held in Gujarat on April 30, Narmada district collector Rakesh Shankar said here on Friday.
"The Narmada bike rally, carnival, night cricket, special meetings with pensioners and signature campaigns led to a turnout of 80.76 percent," he told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi