TRS chief to contest both LS, Assembly polls in Telangana
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao would contest from Medak Lok Sabha constituency in Telangana region in the general elections.
Rao, who represented Mahaboobnagar in the outgoing Lok Sabha, is also contesting from Gajwel Assembly seat in Medak district in the state polls being held in the undivided Andhra Pradesh.
His daughter Kavitha has been fielded from Nizamabad Lok Sabha seat in the region.
The TRS released its third list of candidates for the Lok Sabha and Assembly constituencies today.
Polling would be held for 17 Lok Sabha and 119 Assembly segments in Telangana region on April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion