Varun Gandhi asks policeman to not meddle with BJP worker
Sultanpur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate from Sultanpur , Varun Gandhi, on Wednesday had spat with a police officer, after the latter objected to one BJP worker`s frequent movement into a polling booth.
"You are here for security, not to probe about what he is doing, let him do his work," Varun Gandhi said to the police officer.
"You will not talk to anyone, this is not your work, I am an aspirant, let our workers do their job and you do yours," Vaun Gandhi told the police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress