Varun Gandhi asks policeman to not meddle with BJP worker
Sultanpur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate from Sultanpur , Varun Gandhi, on Wednesday had spat with a police officer, after the latter objected to one BJP worker`s frequent movement into a polling booth.
"You are here for security, not to probe about what he is doing, let him do his work," Varun Gandhi said to the police officer.
"You will not talk to anyone, this is not your work, I am an aspirant, let our workers do their job and you do yours," Vaun Gandhi told the police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Goa suspends bus services to Karnataka over river dispute
- West Indies vs India: Uncapped Alzarri Joseph to join Jason Holder & Co for 2nd Test
- Assad offers amnesty to Syria rebels who surrender
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Bihar court orders FIR against Mayawati, other BSP leaders over inflammatory speeches