Varun Gandhi asks policeman to not meddle with BJP worker
Sultanpur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate from Sultanpur , Varun Gandhi, on Wednesday had spat with a police officer, after the latter objected to one BJP worker`s frequent movement into a polling booth.
"You are here for security, not to probe about what he is doing, let him do his work," Varun Gandhi said to the police officer.
"You will not talk to anyone, this is not your work, I am an aspirant, let our workers do their job and you do yours," Vaun Gandhi told the police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon