Varun Gandhi asks policeman to not meddle with BJP worker
Sultanpur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate from Sultanpur , Varun Gandhi, on Wednesday had spat with a police officer, after the latter objected to one BJP worker`s frequent movement into a polling booth.
"You are here for security, not to probe about what he is doing, let him do his work," Varun Gandhi said to the police officer.
"You will not talk to anyone, this is not your work, I am an aspirant, let our workers do their job and you do yours," Vaun Gandhi told the police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users