Voting percentage rises to 62.29 in yesterday`s Bihar LS poll
Patna: After receiving information from all the booths, the Election Commission on Friday revised poll percentage in yesterday`s voting in seven Lok Sabha seats in Bihar to 62.29 per cent.
All the seven constituencies - Supual, Araria, Kisanganj, Katihar, Purnea, Bhagalpur and Banka which witnessed voting yesterday have seen increase in voting percentage as per latest information, Additional Chief Election Office R Lakshmanan told reporters here.
Giving details, he said as per revised bulletin, Supual registered 62.66 per cent voting, Araria 62.54 pc, Kisanganj 64.17 pc, Katihar 68 pc, Purnea 63.66 pc, Bhagalpur 57.88 pc and Banka 58 pc.
BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain, NCP General Secretary Tariq Anwar and senior RJD leader Mohammad Taslimuddin are among 108 candidates whose fate has been sealed in EVMs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video