Yogendra Yadav holds roadshow, slams SAD-BJP
Phagwara: Aam Aadmi Party leader Yogendra Yadav on Saturday accused the ruling SAD-BJP combine in Punjab of making youth drug addicts.
Addressing a roadshow here, he said the "vessel of political sins" was now overflowing in Punjab and asked people to teach a lesson to SAD-BJP leaders.
Accusing the ruling combine of making the youth drug addicts, the AAP leader said "Punjab has lost one generation to militancy and now it is losing another one to drugs. The SAD-BJP is pushing the youths into the drug menace."
"Corruption is deep-rooted in every thing in Punjab and the ruling alliance has taken the business of sand quarrying, cable television and transport into its possession," he said.
"Worse of all, the ruling combine is destroying the youths by making them drug addicts," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city