Goa CM Manohar Parrikar meets Venkaiah Naidu
New Delhi: Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Monday met Union Minister for Urban Development M Venkaiah Naidu and discussed the issues that were pending with the Centre.
"It is basically issues pending with Government of India and Goa. We have discussed and we have come to certain conclusions," Naidu said after the meeting.
Asked about the issues discussed during the meeting, Naidu said officers from his ministry would be visiting Goa for discussions and sort out all the issues.
"I am sending my officers to Goa, they would be sitting together and then sort out all the issues," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed