Goa cops finds skeletal of alleged murder victim
Panaji: The Goa police has found skeletal remains of unidentified person in tourist-centric Assagao village.
The skeletal remains of an unidentified person were found on Assagao hill on March 30, Police inspector Vishwesh Karpe said.
It is suspected to be of an unknown male aged between 19 and 25 years, allegedly murdered at an unknown date, time and place, he added. The police has registered a murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren