Goa cops finds skeletal of alleged murder victim
Panaji: The Goa police has found skeletal remains of unidentified person in tourist-centric Assagao village.
The skeletal remains of an unidentified person were found on Assagao hill on March 30, Police inspector Vishwesh Karpe said.
It is suspected to be of an unknown male aged between 19 and 25 years, allegedly murdered at an unknown date, time and place, he added. The police has registered a murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal