Goa cops finds skeletal of alleged murder victim
Panaji: The Goa police has found skeletal remains of unidentified person in tourist-centric Assagao village.
The skeletal remains of an unidentified person were found on Assagao hill on March 30, Police inspector Vishwesh Karpe said.
It is suspected to be of an unknown male aged between 19 and 25 years, allegedly murdered at an unknown date, time and place, he added. The police has registered a murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video