Goa government announces subsidy on domestic LPG cylinders
Panaji: Goa government on Monday announced a subsidy on domestic LPG cylinders for people below an annual average income of Rs 3 lakh.
State civil supplies minister Dayanand Mandrekar told PTI that families below an annual average income of Rs 3 lakh will get additional six LPG cylinders per year on subsidised rates.
He said 12 LPG cylinders, including six subsidised by the union government, would be made available to these families.
Goa has one lakh families whose income is below Rs 3 lakh per annum. The minister said it would attempt to ensure that domestic LPG cylinders are subsidised for lower middle class families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics