Goa government announces subsidy on domestic LPG cylinders
Panaji: Goa government on Monday announced a subsidy on domestic LPG cylinders for people below an annual average income of Rs 3 lakh.
State civil supplies minister Dayanand Mandrekar told PTI that families below an annual average income of Rs 3 lakh will get additional six LPG cylinders per year on subsidised rates.
He said 12 LPG cylinders, including six subsidised by the union government, would be made available to these families.
Goa has one lakh families whose income is below Rs 3 lakh per annum. The minister said it would attempt to ensure that domestic LPG cylinders are subsidised for lower middle class families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter