Goa govt says it doesn`t have Shah Comm report yet
Panaji: The Centre has not yet provided copy of Justice M B Shah Commission`s report on illegal mining in Goa "for the reasons best known to it", Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar informed the state Assembly on Monday.
Parrikar said in a written reply that he could not say when the state would get a copy of the report.
The Centre had appointed the Commission to conduct inquiry into rampant illegal mining of iron ore in the ecologically sensitive Goa, as also in some other states. The Commission has submitted two interim reports so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?