Goa govt says it doesn`t have Shah Comm report yet
Panaji: The Centre has not yet provided copy of Justice M B Shah Commission`s report on illegal mining in Goa "for the reasons best known to it", Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar informed the state Assembly on Monday.
Parrikar said in a written reply that he could not say when the state would get a copy of the report.
The Centre had appointed the Commission to conduct inquiry into rampant illegal mining of iron ore in the ecologically sensitive Goa, as also in some other states. The Commission has submitted two interim reports so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere