KD Row named Goa Public Service Commission Chairman
Panaji: KD Row, a retired top executive of Air India, has been appointed the new Chairman of Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC).
The State Cabinet, which met today, approved Row`s appointment to the post lying vacant for the past few months, Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said after the meeting.
Row retired as an Executive Director of Air India, he added.
In the past, Row had been head of Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG), an umbrella organisation of tour and travel operators in the State.
The Commission advices the State Government on matters relating to the civil services.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living