KD Row named Goa Public Service Commission Chairman
Panaji: KD Row, a retired top executive of Air India, has been appointed the new Chairman of Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC).
The State Cabinet, which met today, approved Row`s appointment to the post lying vacant for the past few months, Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said after the meeting.
Row retired as an Executive Director of Air India, he added.
In the past, Row had been head of Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG), an umbrella organisation of tour and travel operators in the State.
The Commission advices the State Government on matters relating to the civil services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country