KD Row named Goa Public Service Commission Chairman
Panaji: KD Row, a retired top executive of Air India, has been appointed the new Chairman of Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC).
The State Cabinet, which met today, approved Row`s appointment to the post lying vacant for the past few months, Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said after the meeting.
Row retired as an Executive Director of Air India, he added.
In the past, Row had been head of Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG), an umbrella organisation of tour and travel operators in the State.
The Commission advices the State Government on matters relating to the civil services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16