KD Row named Goa Public Service Commission Chairman
Panaji: KD Row, a retired top executive of Air India, has been appointed the new Chairman of Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC).
The State Cabinet, which met today, approved Row`s appointment to the post lying vacant for the past few months, Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said after the meeting.
Row retired as an Executive Director of Air India, he added.
In the past, Row had been head of Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG), an umbrella organisation of tour and travel operators in the State.
The Commission advices the State Government on matters relating to the civil services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!