Man sentenced to 10 yr RI for molesting 8-yr-old girl
Dehradun: A local court sentenced a man to 10 years rigorous imprisonment for sexually assaulting a minor girl in 2011.
First Upper district and sessions Judge R K Khulbe sentenced Rakesh Kumar for molesting the eight-year-old girl in September 2011 and slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 on him yesterday.
Kumar had lured the victim to his house with chocolates on September 14, 2011, and molested her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi