Man sentenced to 10 yr RI for molesting 8-yr-old girl
Dehradun: A local court sentenced a man to 10 years rigorous imprisonment for sexually assaulting a minor girl in 2011.
First Upper district and sessions Judge R K Khulbe sentenced Rakesh Kumar for molesting the eight-year-old girl in September 2011 and slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 on him yesterday.
Kumar had lured the victim to his house with chocolates on September 14, 2011, and molested her.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!