Man sentenced to 10 yr RI for molesting 8-yr-old girl
Dehradun: A local court sentenced a man to 10 years rigorous imprisonment for sexually assaulting a minor girl in 2011.
First Upper district and sessions Judge R K Khulbe sentenced Rakesh Kumar for molesting the eight-year-old girl in September 2011 and slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 on him yesterday.
Kumar had lured the victim to his house with chocolates on September 14, 2011, and molested her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- James Rodriguez may make last Real Madrid appearance in Celta Vigo game
- Manufacturing growth to be higher in Q2 on better export outlook: Survey
- Assocham for penalty waiver in initial phase of GST rollout
- Roberto Martinez announced Thierry Henry as assistant coach for Belgium
- Olympic Dreams: Rickshaw driver buys shooter daughter rifle worth 5 lakh that was saved for her wedding