Man sentenced to 10 yr RI for molesting 8-yr-old girl
Dehradun: A local court sentenced a man to 10 years rigorous imprisonment for sexually assaulting a minor girl in 2011.
First Upper district and sessions Judge R K Khulbe sentenced Rakesh Kumar for molesting the eight-year-old girl in September 2011 and slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 on him yesterday.
Kumar had lured the victim to his house with chocolates on September 14, 2011, and molested her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured