Man sentenced to 10 yr RI for molesting 8-yr-old girl
Dehradun: A local court sentenced a man to 10 years rigorous imprisonment for sexually assaulting a minor girl in 2011.
First Upper district and sessions Judge R K Khulbe sentenced Rakesh Kumar for molesting the eight-year-old girl in September 2011 and slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 on him yesterday.
Kumar had lured the victim to his house with chocolates on September 14, 2011, and molested her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!