Missing teenage girl from Goa found in Junagadh
Vadodara: A 16-year-old mentally-challenged girl from Goa, who went missing five days back, was united with her parents by Gujarat police.
Nazima Gaddarbhai Sodagar had boarded the Trivendram- Veraval Express on November 11 and was spotted roaming on a platform of Veraval railway station on November 13 by the Government Railway Police, they said.
"She was subsequently brought to Junagadh and after learning that she hails from Goa, the police in that state were informed," sub-inspector BM Rathwa of Junagadh police said on Friday.
Nazima`s mother Salmaben Sodagar and brother Husain reached Junagadh yesterday and took her custody from police, he said.
Nazima is studying in class IX and her father is a fruits merchant, police said, adding her parents had lodged a missing person complaint with police in Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley