Missing teenage girl from Goa found in Junagadh
Vadodara: A 16-year-old mentally-challenged girl from Goa, who went missing five days back, was united with her parents by Gujarat police.
Nazima Gaddarbhai Sodagar had boarded the Trivendram- Veraval Express on November 11 and was spotted roaming on a platform of Veraval railway station on November 13 by the Government Railway Police, they said.
"She was subsequently brought to Junagadh and after learning that she hails from Goa, the police in that state were informed," sub-inspector BM Rathwa of Junagadh police said on Friday.
Nazima`s mother Salmaben Sodagar and brother Husain reached Junagadh yesterday and took her custody from police, he said.
Nazima is studying in class IX and her father is a fruits merchant, police said, adding her parents had lodged a missing person complaint with police in Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’