Narendra Modi to address rally in Goa next month
Panaji: As part of BJP`s campaign in run up to the Lok Sabha polls, the party`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a public rally in Goa in the second week of January.
The exact date of the rally would be announced later but it will be held in the second week of January, BJP Goa President Vinay Tendulkar said today.
The public meeting is part of Modi`s plan to address 100 rallies across the country ahead of the general elections likely to be held in April-May 2014.
Tendulkar said BJP expects around one lakh people to attend the event, where BJP leaders like Rajnath Singh, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and Venkaiah Naidu will also be present.
The Gujarat Chief Minister was appointed BJP`s 2014 election campaign chief at a party event held in Goa in June his year.
This would be Modi`s first public event in Goa after being nominated the Prime Ministerial candidate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian Premier League: List of players bought by franchises at Saturday's auction
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode