Narendra Modi to address rally in Goa next month
Panaji: As part of BJP`s campaign in run up to the Lok Sabha polls, the party`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a public rally in Goa in the second week of January.
The exact date of the rally would be announced later but it will be held in the second week of January, BJP Goa President Vinay Tendulkar said today.
The public meeting is part of Modi`s plan to address 100 rallies across the country ahead of the general elections likely to be held in April-May 2014.
Tendulkar said BJP expects around one lakh people to attend the event, where BJP leaders like Rajnath Singh, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and Venkaiah Naidu will also be present.
The Gujarat Chief Minister was appointed BJP`s 2014 election campaign chief at a party event held in Goa in June his year.
This would be Modi`s first public event in Goa after being nominated the Prime Ministerial candidate.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!