NSUI apprises Rahul Gandhi of drug nexus case in Goa
Panaji: Goa unit of National Students? Union
of India (NSUI) which has launched a campaign demanding
handing over of police and drug peddler nexus case to CBI has
apprised Congress leader Rahul Gandhi about the menace.
"We apprised our leader Rahul Gandhi about the situation
in the state and explained why we took up the signature
campaign demanding handing over the enquiry on the nexus to
the CBI. He was shocked to know the facts behind the drug
nexus," Sunil Kawthankar, chief of Goa unit of NSUI told
The NSUI Goa Chief met Rahul Gnadhi yesterday in Delhi at
the National Executive meeting of the students` body.
"Rahul Gandhi has taken the entire issue very seriously,"
The NSUI chief said that he has full faith that Goa
chief minister Digamber Kamat would hand over the probe to
"Kamat has been working for welfare of the state. We
have full faith that he will hand over enquiry to CBI," he
Seven policemen were arrested after Swedish Model Lucky
Farmhouse had shot confession of her drug peddler boy-friend
on spy cam in which he had bragged about his links with
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya