NSUI apprises Rahul Gandhi of drug nexus case in Goa
Panaji: Goa unit of National Students? Union
of India (NSUI) which has launched a campaign demanding
handing over of police and drug peddler nexus case to CBI has
apprised Congress leader Rahul Gandhi about the menace.
"We apprised our leader Rahul Gandhi about the situation
in the state and explained why we took up the signature
campaign demanding handing over the enquiry on the nexus to
the CBI. He was shocked to know the facts behind the drug
nexus," Sunil Kawthankar, chief of Goa unit of NSUI told
The NSUI Goa Chief met Rahul Gnadhi yesterday in Delhi at
the National Executive meeting of the students` body.
"Rahul Gandhi has taken the entire issue very seriously,"
The NSUI chief said that he has full faith that Goa
chief minister Digamber Kamat would hand over the probe to
"Kamat has been working for welfare of the state. We
have full faith that he will hand over enquiry to CBI," he
Seven policemen were arrested after Swedish Model Lucky
Farmhouse had shot confession of her drug peddler boy-friend
on spy cam in which he had bragged about his links with
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3