Pacheco hospitalised after chest pain complaint
Panaji: NCP legislator Fransisco Pacheco,
convicted for assaulting a government servant, was admitted to
the Goa Medical College here after he complained of chest
Police sources said today that Pacheco, who underwent a
medical check up at Primary Health Centre in Chicalim village
on his way to the sub-jail yesterday, was found to be have low
blood pressure besides complaints of chest pain.
"He was immediately shifted to Goa Medical College and
Hospital, where he is admitted in the General ward," officials
The District and Sessions Court in Margao, yesterday
upheld Pacheco`s conviction for assaulting a junior engineer
of the electricity department, Kapil Natekar in 2007.
He was sentenced to six months simple imprisonment by
Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC) last month.
The MLA representing Benaulim constituency was
chargesheeted by local police for assaulting the engineer
after inviting him to his office.
Meanwhile, the former Goa tourism minister has filed a
revision petition before the District Court seeking to quash
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Twitter explodes with reactions over Kanhaiya Kumar touching Lalu's feet - Viral picture inside