Pacheco`s estranged wife accuses him of forging signature
Panaji: Former Goa tourism minister Fransisco Mickey Pacheco`s estranged wife, Sara said she has nothing to do with the employment business run by her husband.
Talking to reporters in Margao, 38-year-old Sara said she has disassociated herself with the business since 2000 after she came to know that Pacheco was sending people by forging her signature.
"We procured the licence for manpower management agency in 1998. For two years we ran the business together. But when I realised that he had sent some candidates abroad by forging my signature, I stopped getting associated with him," she said.
The agency was named Fransa.
The CBI has filed complaint against Pacheco for allegedly acquiring US visas on forged documents. The former minister has been accused of running an immigration and human trafficking racket.
Pacheco had said that he was running the business along with Sara, with whom he has separated since 2003.
"I don`t know whether Sara still runs the agency," the former minister had said distancing himself from the scam.
Reacting to his statements, Sara said that she was thrown out of the house in 2003.
"Pacheco has been forging my signatures so often. I have
filed cases with Margao police station in which he had forged
my signatures and transferred my properties and a car," she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai, Thane; BJP leading in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Akola