Pacheco`s estranged wife accuses him of forging signature
Panaji: Former Goa tourism minister Fransisco Mickey Pacheco`s estranged wife, Sara said she has nothing to do with the employment business run by her husband.
Talking to reporters in Margao, 38-year-old Sara said she has disassociated herself with the business since 2000 after she came to know that Pacheco was sending people by forging her signature.
"We procured the licence for manpower management agency in 1998. For two years we ran the business together. But when I realised that he had sent some candidates abroad by forging my signature, I stopped getting associated with him," she said.
The agency was named Fransa.
The CBI has filed complaint against Pacheco for allegedly acquiring US visas on forged documents. The former minister has been accused of running an immigration and human trafficking racket.
Pacheco had said that he was running the business along with Sara, with whom he has separated since 2003.
"I don`t know whether Sara still runs the agency," the former minister had said distancing himself from the scam.
Reacting to his statements, Sara said that she was thrown out of the house in 2003.
"Pacheco has been forging my signatures so often. I have
filed cases with Margao police station in which he had forged
my signatures and transferred my properties and a car," she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air