Police wants Swedish model as prosecution witness
Panaji: As a Swedish model, who exposed
police-drug peddler nexus in Goa, said police showed no
interest in contacting her despite her presence in India, the
crime branch today said it wanted her to be a prosecution
"Let her say where in India she is.... I will go and
get her statement," Deputy Superintendent of Police (Crime
Branch) Chandrakant Salgaonkar, who is probing the nexus, said this evening.
Salgaonkar said the model should cooperate with the
police and disclose her whereabouts.
"I want her witness for the prosecution. If she was just
around in Mumbai, why did she not tell us? We could have gone
to Mumbai. How can we know where she is without her telling
us" the DySP said.
Lucky Farmhouse, a Swedish model, had shot on spy cam her
boyfriend’s confession talking about his contacts with the
The videos loaded on youtube.com had led to suspension of
six policemen and arrest of five of them for their alleged
nexus with drug peddler.
The model had through an email interview last
month said that she had more videos to prove police-drug
She had also said the son of a senior politician was
visiting her boyfriend Atala alias Yaniv Benaim at their
In a fresh revelation today, the model said she was in
Mumbai during first week of May shooting for music video and
everybody contacted her except Goa Police.
Even as police were groping in darkness about her
whereabouts, the model on her website www.lucky.nu said no one
has problem in contacting her except Goa Police.
"Still (there is) no sign of any police or Interpol. I
have read in the news since months back that Goa Police had
problems to find me," Lucky said in a post.
"It`s very easy to get in contact with me especially when
they know where I live. I have my phone number, email etc. I
check my email almost every day and my phone is always on,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- IPL 9 VIDEO: When Shikhar Dhawan, Yuvraj Singh became Gabbar and taxi driver
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today
- There was no intention to show disrespect to Stalin or DMK, clarifies Jayalalithaa