Police wants Swedish model as prosecution witness
Panaji: As a Swedish model, who exposed
police-drug peddler nexus in Goa, said police showed no
interest in contacting her despite her presence in India, the
crime branch today said it wanted her to be a prosecution
"Let her say where in India she is.... I will go and
get her statement," Deputy Superintendent of Police (Crime
Branch) Chandrakant Salgaonkar, who is probing the nexus, said this evening.
Salgaonkar said the model should cooperate with the
police and disclose her whereabouts.
"I want her witness for the prosecution. If she was just
around in Mumbai, why did she not tell us? We could have gone
to Mumbai. How can we know where she is without her telling
us" the DySP said.
Lucky Farmhouse, a Swedish model, had shot on spy cam her
boyfriend’s confession talking about his contacts with the
The videos loaded on youtube.com had led to suspension of
six policemen and arrest of five of them for their alleged
nexus with drug peddler.
The model had through an email interview last
month said that she had more videos to prove police-drug
She had also said the son of a senior politician was
visiting her boyfriend Atala alias Yaniv Benaim at their
In a fresh revelation today, the model said she was in
Mumbai during first week of May shooting for music video and
everybody contacted her except Goa Police.
Even as police were groping in darkness about her
whereabouts, the model on her website www.lucky.nu said no one
has problem in contacting her except Goa Police.
"Still (there is) no sign of any police or Interpol. I
have read in the news since months back that Goa Police had
problems to find me," Lucky said in a post.
"It`s very easy to get in contact with me especially when
they know where I live. I have my phone number, email etc. I
check my email almost every day and my phone is always on,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’