Principals of 32 CBSE schools take lessons in leadership, management
Kochi: Thirty-two principals of CBSE-affiliated schools in Kerala on Saturday took the lead in taking formal lessons in `Leadership Development and Education Management` spread over five days.
The lessons were imparted by Santhosh Babu, leadership and development trainer, CEO coach and author of the first Indian book on Coaching, a press release here said.
As the first batch of the flagship five-day behavioural programme concluded at at Thrissur yesterday, the participants went back with practical lessons on leading themselves, their colleagues and their community of learners.
The programme is one of the biggest such CBSE initiatives nationwide and is being conducted in partnership with the New Delhi-based Organisation Development Alternatives (ODA).
As part of this, nearly 700 principals of Kerala-based Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated schools are expected to undergo this five-day classroom training during the 2013-14 academic year.
ODA is a consulting firm that coaches Chief Executive Officers and celebrities to help them realise their true potential and bring about lasting positive change.
Some of ODA`s recent assignments include Airtel, Vodafone, Max Life Insurance, Ranbaxy and Novartis.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly