Rock music magazine editor drowns off Goa beach
Panaji: Amit Sehgal, editor of a popular
rock music magazine, on Thursday drowned near Bogmalo beach, about
35km from here, officials said.
Sehgal, who was editing ‘Rock Street Journal’ (RSJ),
was vacationing in Goa when he met with the tragic end at
around 12.20 pm. He drowned near an anchored sail boat,
officials of a private beach management agency said.
He was sailing between Panaji and Palolem, a beach on
the southern-most tip of the state. Lifeguards saw a group of
tourists asking for help some 60 metres inside the sea, they
The lifeguards rushed to his rescue and shifted Sehgal
to a local hospital but he was declared brought dead, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery