Rock music magazine editor drowns off Goa beach
Panaji: Amit Sehgal, editor of a popular
rock music magazine, on Thursday drowned near Bogmalo beach, about
35km from here, officials said.
Sehgal, who was editing ‘Rock Street Journal’ (RSJ),
was vacationing in Goa when he met with the tragic end at
around 12.20 pm. He drowned near an anchored sail boat,
officials of a private beach management agency said.
He was sailing between Panaji and Palolem, a beach on
the southern-most tip of the state. Lifeguards saw a group of
tourists asking for help some 60 metres inside the sea, they
The lifeguards rushed to his rescue and shifted Sehgal
to a local hospital but he was declared brought dead, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!