Russian woman`s death may be due to excessive alcohol drinking
Panaji: Goa police has said that Russian
woman who was found dead in a Goa hotel last week had `fatty
liver` and her death may be due to excessive alcohol
"The post-mortem report has said that she had fatty
liver and there are indications that the death may be due to
alcohol consumption," Superintendent of Police (North) Bosco
George said this afternoon.
He, however, said that cause of her death could not be
concluded as her viscera has been sent for forensic
examination. 33-year-old Elena Velich?s decomposed body was
found in a resort at Arpora village on Wednesday evening. She
had arrived in Goa six days before her death and was supposed
to leave on March 25 back to Moscow.
George said that the decomposition had set in on the
body which indicates that she died more than 24 hours before
the room was broke open.
The hotel management had to break open the room after
Elena did not respond to the frequent calls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor