Saffron terror to be discussed at VHP int conference in Goa
Panaji: A discussion on the issue of saffron terror will be on the agenda of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad`s international conference scheduled to be held in Goa in January, a senior functionary said.
VHP`s national vice president Ashok Chowgule told reporters here that the conference, slated from January 4 to January 9 at Ramnathi village, will be discussing vital
issues including branding of Hindu organisations as terrorist outfits.
The issue of Jammu and Kashmir and the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri mosque dispute will also be discussed during the conference, he said.
Chowgule termed the act of terming Hindu organisations as terror outfits as a "conspiracy by vested interests to defame Hindu organisations and divide the country."
VHP international president Ashok Singhal, international working president Shreenivas Vedamanti, international general secretaries Pravin Togadia and Swami Vigyanand will be among the participants at the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal