Saffron terror to be discussed at VHP int conference in Goa
Panaji: A discussion on the issue of saffron terror will be on the agenda of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad`s international conference scheduled to be held in Goa in January, a senior functionary said.
VHP`s national vice president Ashok Chowgule told reporters here that the conference, slated from January 4 to January 9 at Ramnathi village, will be discussing vital
issues including branding of Hindu organisations as terrorist outfits.
The issue of Jammu and Kashmir and the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri mosque dispute will also be discussed during the conference, he said.
Chowgule termed the act of terming Hindu organisations as terror outfits as a "conspiracy by vested interests to defame Hindu organisations and divide the country."
VHP international president Ashok Singhal, international working president Shreenivas Vedamanti, international general secretaries Pravin Togadia and Swami Vigyanand will be among the participants at the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video