Sankaranarayanan to take oath as Goa Guv on Sep 8
Panaji: Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan, who has been given additional charge of Goa,
will take the oath of office on September 8 at Raj Bhavan
The Maharashtra Governor will be administered the oath of
office and secrecy by the Chief Justice of Bombay High Court,
a Goa Government spokesman said on Sunday.
In a recent gubernatorial reshuffle, the President has
given additional charge of Goa to Sankaranarayanan who will
carry on the new assignment till the end of his term in
Meanwhile, Goa Chief Minister Digambar Kamat will host
a farewell dinner in honour of outgoing Governor Dr S S Sidhu,
whose term has come to an end, on September 6, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?