Six students suspended for ragging at Goa Medical College
Panaji: Goa Medical College and Hospital
(GMCH) today suspended six students accused of ragging by
their hostel mates.
The anti-ragging committee suspended six seniors after
juniors complained of ragging, said GMCH Superintendent, Dr
He said the management has also lodged a formal complaint
with the local police.
A group of juniors had complained recently that they were
ragged by seniors in the hostel.
Goa Medical College and Hospital is Asia`s first medical
institute located at Bambolim near Panaji.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder