Six students suspended for ragging at Goa Medical College
Panaji: Goa Medical College and Hospital
(GMCH) today suspended six students accused of ragging by
their hostel mates.
The anti-ragging committee suspended six seniors after
juniors complained of ragging, said GMCH Superintendent, Dr
He said the management has also lodged a formal complaint
with the local police.
A group of juniors had complained recently that they were
ragged by seniors in the hostel.
Goa Medical College and Hospital is Asia`s first medical
institute located at Bambolim near Panaji.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'