Six students suspended for ragging at Goa Medical College
Panaji: Goa Medical College and Hospital
(GMCH) today suspended six students accused of ragging by
their hostel mates.
The anti-ragging committee suspended six seniors after
juniors complained of ragging, said GMCH Superintendent, Dr
He said the management has also lodged a formal complaint
with the local police.
A group of juniors had complained recently that they were
ragged by seniors in the hostel.
Goa Medical College and Hospital is Asia`s first medical
institute located at Bambolim near Panaji.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report