Some basic flaws in Jan Lokpal: Advani
Panaji: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) supports the name of the Jan Lokpal Bill but it has some basic flaws, party leader L.K. Advani said Wednesday.
"We have four-five basic flaws (in Jan Lokpal bill) which we have told them (civil society) about. They agree. We have no problem with the word Jan Lokpal," Advani said, without explaining the "basic flaws".
He was speaking to reporters in Panaji on the 22nd day of his anti-corruption Jan Chetna yatra.
Advani insisted that the prime minister should come under the ambit of the proposed law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'