Some basic flaws in Jan Lokpal: Advani
Panaji: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) supports the name of the Jan Lokpal Bill but it has some basic flaws, party leader L.K. Advani said Wednesday.
"We have four-five basic flaws (in Jan Lokpal bill) which we have told them (civil society) about. They agree. We have no problem with the word Jan Lokpal," Advani said, without explaining the "basic flaws".
He was speaking to reporters in Panaji on the 22nd day of his anti-corruption Jan Chetna yatra.
Advani insisted that the prime minister should come under the ambit of the proposed law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi