Swedish tourist found dead in Goa
Panaji: A Swedish tourist was found dead in a room at Arambol beach here this morning, police said.
Per Tobiaf Almar (34), who was in the state with his mother and girlfriend, was found dead in his friend`s room where he had gone last night.
No foul play is suspected at this juncture but the body has been sent for postmortem, Deputy Superintendent of Police Serafin Dias said, adding that a case of "unnatural death" has been registered.
It was suspected that Almar might have been killed as he had an injury mark on his forehead.
"But his mother confirmed that it was an old injury due to bug bite which had gone sore," Dias added.
Alamar was playing as a disc jockey at a local shack in Arambol and had an argument with an unidentified person on the earlier night, sources said.
Dias said police did not find any link of that argument with his death, but a detailed probe would be conducted in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday