VHP meet in Goa to discuss `saffron terror`
Panaji: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad will discuss the issue of "saffron terrorism" at its international conference in Goa Jan 4-9, a top functionary said Friday.
VHP vice president Ashok Chowgule told reporters here that along with saffron terror, the meeting will also focus on Jammu and Kashmir and the construction of the Ramjanmabhoomi temple at Ayodhya.
"The branding of Hindu organizations as those dealing in saffron terrorism will be thoroughly discussed. This is a conspiracy by vested interests to defame Hindu organizations and divide the country," Chowgule said.
The conference will be attended by VHP president Ashok Singhal, working president Shreenivas Vedamanti and general secrtaries Pravin Togadia and Swami Vigyanand. It will be held at a temple complex in Ramnathi, 35 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?