Woman clubbed to death by son in Goa
Panaji: A 45-year-old mentally challenged man allegedly hacked to death his 75-year-old mother in their house at Siolim near here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when accused Ravi Shirodkar hit his mother Nalini with a wooden plank on her head, leaving her dead on the spot, they said.
The reason behind the murder is not yet known.
Shirodkar was arrested on a complaint lodged by his father Nalini`s body was found in the pool of blood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch