Woman clubbed to death by son in Goa
Panaji: A 45-year-old mentally challenged man allegedly hacked to death his 75-year-old mother in their house at Siolim near here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when accused Ravi Shirodkar hit his mother Nalini with a wooden plank on her head, leaving her dead on the spot, they said.
The reason behind the murder is not yet known.
Shirodkar was arrested on a complaint lodged by his father Nalini`s body was found in the pool of blood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray