Woman clubbed to death by son in Goa
Panaji: A 45-year-old mentally challenged man allegedly hacked to death his 75-year-old mother in their house at Siolim near here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when accused Ravi Shirodkar hit his mother Nalini with a wooden plank on her head, leaving her dead on the spot, they said.
The reason behind the murder is not yet known.
Shirodkar was arrested on a complaint lodged by his father Nalini`s body was found in the pool of blood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?