Want to make a quick and healthy breakfast? Try out this simple recipe.
• 8 slices Bread
• 3 tbsp Coconut (grated)
• 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
• ¼ tsp Ginger (grated)
• 1 cup Yogurt
• ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
• ½ tsp Amchoor Powder
• ½ tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 twig Curry Leaves
• 1 tsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Mix yogurt, chopped green chilies, amchoor powder ginger and salt in a bowl.
• Remove the edges of the bread slices and cut each slice into 4 squares.
• Spread the above-made mixture onto each square and join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
• Heat ghee in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it.
• When the seeds splutter, place the sandwiches in the pan and fry on both sides.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut.
First Published: Sunday, November 08, 2009, 12:13