10-day-old girl in Rajkot gets a PAN card
Rajkot: A ten-day old girl in Rajkot has become one of the youngest Permanent Account Number (PAN) card holders in the country. According to the girl`s father Apoorva Modi and mother Ashiniben Modi, their daughter Aahna Modi, who was born on October 21, 2013 has got the PAN card number.
"I had decided to give some special gift to may baby girl and Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) officials also helped me by issuing a birth certificate as quickly as possible," Apoorva Modi said.
Her parents claimed that with this she has become the youngest PAN card holder in the country, beating the previous record.
Her father said he had earlier approached the authorities to obtain a PAN card for his son Arham, who is now one and half years old, when he came to know about a girl from West Bengal getting the PAN card when she was just 22 days old.
"Bipasha Modak from West Bengal, born in August 2010, had got the pan card when she was 22 days old and I wanted my child to break this record," Modi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof