10 injured in cylinder blast in Surat
Surat: Ten persons, including four firefighters, were injured when a cooking gas cylinder exploded inside a house at Mughal Sarai area of the city, police said.
The incident took place when the fire officials had gone to Saudara Ni Vadi locality after they received an emergency call following gas leakage, they said.
The firemen were injured when the leaking LPG cylinder kept in the house exploded, police said, adding the incident triggered fire which was later contained.
The injured, including four fire officials and six occupants of the house, have been admitted to government hospital where they are undergoing treatment, they said.
A case of accident has been registered in this regard and further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list