11 IAS officers transferred in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Government on Friday night transferred 11 senior IAS officers, including Managing Director of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation V S Gadhvi, just five months before the state elections.
Gadhvi will now be ex-officio Principal Secretary in the Revenue Department and Commissioner of Land Reforms. He has been asked to hold additional charge of GMDC till further orders.
Anju Sharma, Director, State Rural Health Mission, has been transferred as Commissioner-Women and Child Development in place of Sangeeta Singh who has been transfered to the post of Principal Secretary in the Education Department (primary education).
On his repatriation to the state cadre, O Ravi has been appointed as Member Secretary to Khadi Gramudyog Board.
R P Gupta, Principal Secretary in Education Department (primary education) will now be Commissioner of Rural development and Principal Secretary of Rural housing and Rural Development Department.
D K Rao, Member Secretary of Khadi Gramodyog Bard has been transferred as Secretary of Gujarat Human Rights Commission, Gandhinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state