11 IAS officers transferred in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Government on Friday night transferred 11 senior IAS officers, including Managing Director of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation V S Gadhvi, just five months before the state elections.
Gadhvi will now be ex-officio Principal Secretary in the Revenue Department and Commissioner of Land Reforms. He has been asked to hold additional charge of GMDC till further orders.
Anju Sharma, Director, State Rural Health Mission, has been transferred as Commissioner-Women and Child Development in place of Sangeeta Singh who has been transfered to the post of Principal Secretary in the Education Department (primary education).
On his repatriation to the state cadre, O Ravi has been appointed as Member Secretary to Khadi Gramudyog Board.
R P Gupta, Principal Secretary in Education Department (primary education) will now be Commissioner of Rural development and Principal Secretary of Rural housing and Rural Development Department.
D K Rao, Member Secretary of Khadi Gramodyog Bard has been transferred as Secretary of Gujarat Human Rights Commission, Gandhinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH