12 injured after explosion in LPG cylinder in Surat
Ahmedabad: Twelve people were Tuesday
injured after a LPG cylinder exploded in Kadodara taluka of
the district here, police said.
The incident took place in Saisadan society at the
residence of Mukesh Yadav, they said.
The explosion occurred due to leakage in the LPG
cylinder, that led to fire in the nearby room, causing burn
injuries to Yadav and 11 others.
All injured have been admitted to a private hospital,
police said, adding five have been referred to Surat hospital.
A case has been registered and further investigation
is on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA