12 injured after explosion in LPG cylinder in Surat
Ahmedabad: Twelve people were Tuesday
injured after a LPG cylinder exploded in Kadodara taluka of
the district here, police said.
The incident took place in Saisadan society at the
residence of Mukesh Yadav, they said.
The explosion occurred due to leakage in the LPG
cylinder, that led to fire in the nearby room, causing burn
injuries to Yadav and 11 others.
All injured have been admitted to a private hospital,
police said, adding five have been referred to Surat hospital.
A case has been registered and further investigation
is on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why China stalled India's NSG membership?
- DNA: Why China stalled India's NSG membership? - Part II
- DNA : World's first' White Tiger' sanctuary opens in Madhya Pradesh
- DNA: World's first' White Tiger' sanctuary opens in Madhya Pradesh - Part II
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab
- 'What is the EU?' searches spike on Google after shattering Brexit vote