12 Pakistani fishermen apprehended off Guj coast
Jamnagar: The Indian Coast Guard today apprehended 12 Pakistani fishermen and impounded their boat 38 nautical miles off the International Maritime Boundary Line (IMBL) near Jakhau coast, Gujarat.
This being a non-fishing season due to the monsoon, the boat aroused suspicion, ICG sources said.
Kutch police had located the boat `Rehman Baba` in Indian waters on Monday. An ICG helicopter traced it today.
The fishermen will be taken tonight to the Joint Interrogation Centre (JIC) in Okha. No incriminating document or equipment was recovered from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered