12 Pakistani fishermen apprehended off Guj coast
Jamnagar: The Indian Coast Guard today apprehended 12 Pakistani fishermen and impounded their boat 38 nautical miles off the International Maritime Boundary Line (IMBL) near Jakhau coast, Gujarat.
This being a non-fishing season due to the monsoon, the boat aroused suspicion, ICG sources said.
Kutch police had located the boat `Rehman Baba` in Indian waters on Monday. An ICG helicopter traced it today.
The fishermen will be taken tonight to the Joint Interrogation Centre (JIC) in Okha. No incriminating document or equipment was recovered from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill