15 injured in clash in Gujarat
Dahod(Guj): Fifteen people were injured when people of two different communities clashed over a petty issue in Jhalod town near here late Sunday night, police said.
A ruckus between two persons over money transaction turned violent when two groups of different communities started pelting stones on each other late last night, police said.
To control the situation, police had to resort to firing in which 8 persons were injured while seven, including a constable, sustained injuries in stone pelting, police said.
Normalcy is prevailing in the town since today morning while police authorities have started registering offence and investigation will be carried out soon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites