15 injured in clash in Gujarat
Dahod(Guj): Fifteen people were injured when people of two different communities clashed over a petty issue in Jhalod town near here late Sunday night, police said.
A ruckus between two persons over money transaction turned violent when two groups of different communities started pelting stones on each other late last night, police said.
To control the situation, police had to resort to firing in which 8 persons were injured while seven, including a constable, sustained injuries in stone pelting, police said.
Normalcy is prevailing in the town since today morning while police authorities have started registering offence and investigation will be carried out soon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley