15 injured in clash in Gujarat
Dahod(Guj): Fifteen people were injured when people of two different communities clashed over a petty issue in Jhalod town near here late Sunday night, police said.
A ruckus between two persons over money transaction turned violent when two groups of different communities started pelting stones on each other late last night, police said.
To control the situation, police had to resort to firing in which 8 persons were injured while seven, including a constable, sustained injuries in stone pelting, police said.
Normalcy is prevailing in the town since today morning while police authorities have started registering offence and investigation will be carried out soon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state