150 girls suffer food poisoning in Bharuch
Bharuch: Over 150 girls of a
residential school today fell ill following suspected food
poisoning at Manubar village on the outskirts of the city,
The incident occurred during the annual day celebration
feast at the Manubar Daraul-ulam, a residential madrasa for
girls, they said.
After eating the feast, the girls started vomiting and
complained of stomach ache, following which they were shifted
to a hospital here.
All the girls, aged between 16-20 years, are undergoing
treatment and their condition is said to be stable, hospital
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India