Bharuch: Over 150 girls of a
residential school today fell ill following suspected food
poisoning at Manubar village on the outskirts of the city,
The incident occurred during the annual day celebration
feast at the Manubar Daraul-ulam, a residential madrasa for
girls, they said.
After eating the feast, the girls started vomiting and
complained of stomach ache, following which they were shifted
to a hospital here.
All the girls, aged between 16-20 years, are undergoing
treatment and their condition is said to be stable, hospital