20 Pak nationals held off Guj coast
Jamnagar: Twenty Pakistani nationals
were Friday arrested along with their three boats off the Okha coast, for illegally entering the Indian territory, Indian Coast Guard (ICG) officials said.
These men were intercepted this morning by the patrolling
boat of ICG Mirabai, they said.
The arrested are being brought to Okha, where they would
be questioned by various intelligence agencies, which will
determine whether they are just fishermen or had any other
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!