21 madarsa students suffer food poisoning in Gujarat
  • This Section
  • Latest
  • Web Wrap
Last Updated: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 01:09
Kutch (Gujarat): At least 21 children, students of a madrassa in Naliya village of Abdasa tehsil in the district, have suffered food poisoning, a district health official said on Friday.

Yesterday early morning, the students were given rice and vegetable curry, prepared on the previous night, as pre-dawn breakfast before the day's Ramadan fast. Soon, many of them complained of nausea, vomiting, etc.

After examination of 21 students at the government hospital in Naliya, two were kept under observation while others were discharged.


First Published: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 01:08

comments powered by Disqus