4.2 magnitude quake in Kutch
Kutch: Mild tremors were felt in Kutch as an
earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter scale hit the district
this morning, officials of Institute of Seismological Research
The epicentre of the quake, which occurred at around 8.29
am, was 22 kilometres from Vamka village, which is close to
The area lies on an active fault-line, according ISR
No reports of casualties or damage to property has been
reported so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends