49 IAS officers transfered in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Gujarat government on Sunday
transfered 49 IAS officers, including 12 district collectors
and 14 district development officers (DDO).
Among those transfered include Ahmedabad Collector Harit
Shukla who has been posted as Joint Secretary, Health and
Family Welfare Department.
Vadodara Collector Vijay Nehra will take charge as
Ahmedabad Collector, while Vinod Rao, Additional Rural
Development Commissioner, will replace Nehra, an official
Gandhinagar Collector Sanjeev Kumar has been transfered
as Additional Secretary (Budget), Finance Department. He will
be replaced by P Swarup, presently Municipal Commissioner,
Milind Toravne, Collector, Panchmahal district has been
transfered to Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company as Managing
Director and will also hold charge of Additional Commissioner,
Rajkot Collector SH Patel has been posted as MD, South
Gujarat Electricity Co Ltd. Ahmedabad, DDO Rajendra Kumar will
take charge as the new Rajkot Collector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof