49 IAS officers transfered in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Gujarat government on Sunday
transfered 49 IAS officers, including 12 district collectors
and 14 district development officers (DDO).
Among those transfered include Ahmedabad Collector Harit
Shukla who has been posted as Joint Secretary, Health and
Family Welfare Department.
Vadodara Collector Vijay Nehra will take charge as
Ahmedabad Collector, while Vinod Rao, Additional Rural
Development Commissioner, will replace Nehra, an official
Gandhinagar Collector Sanjeev Kumar has been transfered
as Additional Secretary (Budget), Finance Department. He will
be replaced by P Swarup, presently Municipal Commissioner,
Milind Toravne, Collector, Panchmahal district has been
transfered to Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company as Managing
Director and will also hold charge of Additional Commissioner,
Rajkot Collector SH Patel has been posted as MD, South
Gujarat Electricity Co Ltd. Ahmedabad, DDO Rajendra Kumar will
take charge as the new Rajkot Collector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE:CM Fadnavis thanks people of Maharashtra for 'huge' victory as BJP clinches 81 seats; Shiv Sena 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway