64 people suffer food poisoning in Gujarat
Jamnagar/Dahod: As many as 64 people
suffered food poisoning in two separate incidents in Jamnagar
and Dahod districts on Sunday.
In Jamnagar, about 40 people of Nani Matli village
complained of stomach ache and vomiting after consuming food
at a marriage party, police said, adding the affected were
shifted to government hospital in the city.
According to doctors at the hospital, all the patients
were out of danger and stable.
In another incident, 24 people from three villages of
Jhalod taluka of Dahod district suffered food poisoning after
consuming food at a marriage party there, police said.
The victims belong to Kalia Talav, Kadval and Hirola
villages of Jhalod taluka, they said.
Four persons, whose condition was critical, have been
shifted to Dahod civil hospital for treatment, they added.
In both the cases, complaint has been registered and
further investigation was on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you