Ads featuring Big B to go on air soon: Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Amid raging controversy over
Amitabh Bachchan endorsing Gujarat as its brand ambassador,
advertisements featuring the megastar promoting the state`s
tourism are likely to go on air in a month.
Leading ad agency Ogilvy & Mather India has been roped
in and it has finalised scripts and locations where shooting
will take place, government sources said.
O&M`s Piyush Pandey and his team met Gujarat Chief
Minister Narendra Modi on Monday and discussed about the
locations, scripts and other aspects related to the ads to be
prepared, they said.
"We have selected a few locations where shooting will
take place. Shooting will begin once everything related to
locations is finalised," a senior official of the tourism
He, however, refused to divulge the details of the
locations but said that the famous Dwarka temple, Gir lions in
Saurashtra and white sand of desert of Kutch are some of the
few locations selected for the shooting.
The official said O&M is the only agency that works
with Big B in his advertisement ventures either commercial or
for promotional activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy