Arvind Kejriwal seeking to create confrontation with Narendra Modi: BJP
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Ahmedabad: The BJP on Friday questioned Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal`s motive in proceeding towards Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s office for a meeting without seeking an appointment.
BJP leader Jay Narayan Vyas told a news channel that Kejriwal, the former Delhi chief minister, was only seeking to create confrontation.
“If he really wanted to meet Narendra Modi, why didn`t he seek an appointment beforehand,” Vyas said. “He is only seeking to create confrontation,” he added.
Vyas hit out at Kejriwal for “doing nautanki”, saying “like him, we too want to pose several questions”.
Kejriwal today was prevented by the Gujarat Police from proceeding towards Modi`s office as he didn`t have an appointment for the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read