Bareilly-Bhuj Exp derails in Gujarat; many injured
Kutch: Several passengers are feared
injured as four coaches of the Bareilly-Bhuj Express train
derailed on Tuesday near the Bhuj railway station in Gujarat,
Four coaches and engine of the train which was to
terminate at Bhuj station, ran off the rails as it did not
stop and went past the barrier thereby causing the derailment,
According to preliminary reports, the brakes of the
engine had failed near Ratnal village about 25 kms from
Bhuj and the driver was not able to stop the train.
Many people are feared injured in the mishap and efforts
are on rescue them, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight