BJP dissident Kashiram Rana on way out of party
Surat: Former union minister and dissident BJP leader Kashiram Rana, who recently fell out with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, on Monday said he was severing ties with the party.
"I have not renewed my membership with the BJP, due to which I will cease to be in the party," Rana told reporters here.
Rana, who served as textiles minister in the erstwhile NDA government, gravitated towards the anti-Modi faction, being led by former chief minister Keshubhai Patel, and attended few meetings held by the veteran BJP leader at his Gandhinagar residence.
On the next move of the front, Rana, who has been MP from Surat said, "We will announce our future course of action by first week of August".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'