BJP MP for resumption of air service between Mumbai, Vadodara
Vadodara: BJP MP and chairman of local
Airports Advisory Committee, Balkrishna Shukla, has demanded
resumption of air service by the national carrier on
"Air service between Mumbai and Vadodara should be
resumed. The national airlines should also increase the
frequency of Delhi-Vadodara flight," Shukla said after
holding the first meeting of the committee yesterday.
Air India used to operate two flights each for Mumbai and
Delhi. However, some time back it reduced the frequency of
Delhi-Vadodara flight to one besides suspending its
The committee is formed to take up issues related with
passenger facilitation aimed at making airports user friendly,
handling airport traffic, cleanliness, transport problems
including taxi services, car park areas and airport approach
road and road traffic congestion problems.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list