BJP MP for resumption of air service between Mumbai, Vadodara
Vadodara: BJP MP and chairman of local
Airports Advisory Committee, Balkrishna Shukla, has demanded
resumption of air service by the national carrier on
"Air service between Mumbai and Vadodara should be
resumed. The national airlines should also increase the
frequency of Delhi-Vadodara flight," Shukla said after
holding the first meeting of the committee yesterday.
Air India used to operate two flights each for Mumbai and
Delhi. However, some time back it reduced the frequency of
Delhi-Vadodara flight to one besides suspending its
The committee is formed to take up issues related with
passenger facilitation aimed at making airports user friendly,
handling airport traffic, cleanliness, transport problems
including taxi services, car park areas and airport approach
road and road traffic congestion problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das