BJP state board to meet from October 30 to discuss
Ahmedabad: BJP State Parliamentary Board BJP will meet for five days from October 30 to finalise names of candidates for the state assembly elections to be held on December 13 and 17.
"Our state parliamentary board under the chairmanship of BJP president RC Faldu will meet for five days from October 30 to analyse reports of observers who had gone to different districts," BJP spokesperson Jagdish Bhavsar said.
"Observers who went to listen to ticket seekers from 182 constituencies are preparing their reports. Chief minister Narendra Modi will also be present at the meeting," he added.
There are more than a dozen contenders from the BJP for almost all the 182 seats, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen