BJP state board to meet from October 30 to discuss
Ahmedabad: BJP State Parliamentary Board BJP will meet for five days from October 30 to finalise names of candidates for the state assembly elections to be held on December 13 and 17.
"Our state parliamentary board under the chairmanship of BJP president RC Faldu will meet for five days from October 30 to analyse reports of observers who had gone to different districts," BJP spokesperson Jagdish Bhavsar said.
"Observers who went to listen to ticket seekers from 182 constituencies are preparing their reports. Chief minister Narendra Modi will also be present at the meeting," he added.
There are more than a dozen contenders from the BJP for almost all the 182 seats, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok