BJP state board to meet from October 30 to discuss
Ahmedabad: BJP State Parliamentary Board BJP will meet for five days from October 30 to finalise names of candidates for the state assembly elections to be held on December 13 and 17.
"Our state parliamentary board under the chairmanship of BJP president RC Faldu will meet for five days from October 30 to analyse reports of observers who had gone to different districts," BJP spokesperson Jagdish Bhavsar said.
"Observers who went to listen to ticket seekers from 182 constituencies are preparing their reports. Chief minister Narendra Modi will also be present at the meeting," he added.
There are more than a dozen contenders from the BJP for almost all the 182 seats, party sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata